The world needs your voice. If you have a brilliant idea... say something! If you see an injustice... say something!
In this empowering new picture book, beloved author Peter H. Reynolds explores the many ways that a single voice can make a difference. Each of us, each and every day, have the chance to say something: with our actions, our words, and our voices.
Perfect for kid activists everywhere, this timely story reminds readers of the undeniable importance and power of their voice. There are so many ways to tell the world who you are... what you are thinking... and what you believe. And how you'll make it better. The time is now: SAY SOMETHING!
Book features :
- This story inspires readers to appreciate the importance and power of their voice.
- Encourages self-expression through creativity.
- Promotes discussion about a range of social issues, including bullying.
- New York Times best-selling author.
- Themes include: empathy, tolerance as well as empowering yourself and others.