- The Life Cycle of a Worm features the four stages of a surprisingly complex creature. Their lemon-shaped eggs give birth to hatchlings, which slowly grow to juveniles. Months later, they become adult worms, capable of beginning the cycle anew.
- Scientific Name: Lumbricus terrestris
- Characteristics: Worms may look simple, just a slender tube slithering through the dirt, but they are complex creatures that work hard to improve soil tilth and quality.
- Size and Color: Matching the pinkish-brown color of earthworms, the figures come in a 7 ¾ wide by 9 inches tall blister pack, about the size of a tablet. The adult worm featured in the set measures 3 ½ inches long.
- The Life Cycle of a Worm is part of the Safariology® collection.
Age: 4 Years +