Just add water to create your own all-natural playdough, made with real mud!
Made with our homegrown, signature mud from Muddly Puddly Laboratory, this MakeMUD Playdough Powder contains a rich soil, high in organic content, and gently filtered away from the worms and other creatures that live deep in our garden.
This natural soil-based MakeMUD creates a luscious and earthy playdough, perfect as a base for nature stamps, small world play, chocolate mudcakes, and whatever else your little wilding imagines.
Like all of our MakeMUD products, the natural soil component has been safely sterilised to eliminate all live matter, then mixed with food-grade ingredients.
- Requires 60-80 mL of hot water, directions on pouch
- After making, playdough lasts for 6 months in airtight container
- Contains 200g of dry playdough mix
- Packaged in a compostable pouch
- No added colours or fragrance
- Developed and handmade in Melbourne, Australia by Muddly Puddly Laboratory (a mum and her kids)
For more details, including use and allergen info, see our FAQ under the MakeMUD tab.
Recommended for ages 3+ years, adult supervision required. Like all playdough, this is a toy and is not suitable for consumption.