A Jellystone Designs X I Am Movement Collaboration.
Designed on Awabakal and Bidgeal country, the Coolamon pendant is a reliable and comforting friend your child can rely on when big emotions threaten to cloud their day. The act of chewing (oral stimulation) can help children and adults to get the sensory input needed to focus and self-regulate.
Chew pendants are a safe alternative to chewing nails, clothes, hair etc. and can help relieve such anxiety-induced behaviours.
The Coolamon Pendant is available in a range of colours and is recommended by Occupational Therapists as a tool your child can use independently to develop effective control of their nervous system responses. This pendant comes with thoughtful consideration, much love and packed with an extra bit of goodness.
- Chew pendant is 100% food-grade silicone
- 100% non-toxic: bpa-free,phthalate-free, cadmium-free and lead-free
- Pendant Size: 8.5cm x 4cm x 0.8cm
- Necklace Hang Length: Approx. 30cm
- Jellystone Designs Customised Safety Clasp - separates easily when gently tugged
The Coolamon Pendant can be washed with warm soapy water or wiped with a damp cloth.